Media Release Guide + Template
A media release is one of the most effective ways of providing information to media outlets and it is often the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about public relations. It is designed to capture the journalists, producers and editors attention so much so – they request to do an interview or write an article on you or your business.
They are a tried and true method and are often very successful in gaining media coverage.
To successfully get featured in this competitive market, a media release is only one very small piece of the puzzle. To stand out you must consider various critical elements prior to hitting send on your campaign.
To help you achieve this we have developed a media release bundle especially for you.
The Media Release Bundle includes:
- What is Considered Newsworthiness
- 8 Critical Mistakes to Avoid
- How to Find and Target the Right Media
- Media Release and Industry Specific Tips & Definitions
- Listing of Media Resources & Contact Details
- Media Release Template
- Prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products we cannot offer refunds.
- All Decant Digital products are limited to 3 downloads.
After you place your order you will be sent an email with a link to download the documents. Check your junk folder carefully if you have not received within a few minutes!