This is a hands-on, in-person workshop held in the Barossa. Only 6 participants as this workshop is highly practical: we Learn, then we Do.
Expect to get stuck in and work through your own website audit to tweak your website’s navigation, user experience, SEO rankings, conversions, and sales. This is a fast-paced, hands-on workshop that will assist you in massively improving your website in 2023.
We want you to walk away confidently, knowing what to look for and fix to successfully manage your website.
4 hour in-person workshop.
Thursday 2 February 2023
1pm to 4.30pm
Workspace Barossa, 117A Murray Street, Tanunda SA 5352
The workshop covers:
- Business and Brand Information
- Best practice website design and user experience
- Conversion optimisation
- Performance and security
- On-page search optimisation
- A handy fillable checklist so you can do this yourself again in the future
- Actionable steps you can take to correct errors
- Resources, tools and tips
You will need access to a laptop, mobile device and your website dashboard. Suitable for most types of websites from WordPress, Shopify, Wix and Squarespace.
A tax invoice will be supplied upon request.
Once payment is received, we will send a confirmation email with what to bring on the day.