Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the organic art of persuading search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing to recommend your content to users as the best solution to their problem. Paid Advertising on the other hand, is when you pay search engines to rank your pages when a user types into the browser their search query.
Both are relevant to your digital marketing tactics.
We can assist you rank higher in search results by working on your On-page Optimisation (your website optimisation) including:
- URL optimisation and meta data optimsation
- Setup of SEO plugins and search meta tags
- 301 redirects of old or outdated content
- Title and image tags throughout all pages
- Schema markup and page optimisation
- Google Console sitemap and page submissions
- Site speed and security improvements
Plus your Off-page Optimisation which covers how well your business appears on all maps, directories, apps and all other online touchpoints.
We also can set up and manage your Google Adwords and Facebook paid campaigns.
Talk to us about our monthly retainer or project-to-project rates.