IS YOUR WEBSITE
- Offering easily accessible contact information
- Highlighting your Primary call to action (CTA)
- Incorporating lead capture forms
- Showing relevant trust factors
- Utilising Secondary calls to action
- Showcasing your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then Get In Touch
Still have questions?
Do you only undertake website audits for wine, tourism + hospitality businesses?
While we specialise in this area, if you have a business outside of wine, tourism or hospitality then we would still love to help you! We have built websites and audited websites for all types of businesses, including a Football Club, Window + Door Installer, Accountant, a Virtual Assistant and more. So do reach out – we’d love to help you.
What do I get with the website audit?
You will receive:
- A comprehensive document covering your website health including actionable items to improve website performance and conversion rates.
- A PowerPoint slide presentation.
- PLUS a 1 hour meeting either via Zoom or in person (depending on where you are situated) to run through outcomes and action items.
How long does a website audit take?
Will I get a checklist of actionable items?
We also offer a 1 hour meeting where we present outcomes so you have a greater understanding to move forward.
Can you assist us with fixing the website?
BUT be warned! If your website is a bucket full of bullet holes (not just small leaks) – we will be upfront about it. Sometimes there is no other option than a new website.
In most cases though, we can easily work with you to fix the leaks.
With our evolving web presence and growing user base, we thought it was time to take a step back and get an independent, cost effective review done. We called upon Tania to conduct a Website Audit. The Audit covered all aspects of the design from fonts, layout and copy to product and purchasing. The report was exactly what we needed – comprehensive, but easy to understand. Some great suggestions that were easy to implement yet have had a dramatic improvement on the perception people have of our brand. A job very well done and happily recommend. – Brett Hayes, Hayes Family Wines (2018)
Contact Us For Your Website Audit.
Let’s discover what where your website is underperforming and fix all those leaky holes so you have a high converting sales machine.
Ready to get started?
We’d love to talk about your next project. Give us a call on 0457 592 736, or drop us a line and we’ll get in touch.